Joined: 18 Apr 2004
Location: New York, NY
|Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:53 pm Post subject: About DontCamp.com
DontCamp was founded on the basis that:
Everyone is welcome to play at DontCamp. This is not a clan site or an exclusive club. We welcome those that share the same approach to playing games that we do. And we have little patience for those that make their fun at the expense of others.
- Online gaming should be fun for every player, no matter if they are winning or losing.
- Close games are more fun than lopsided ones.
- Through teamwork, respect, and comradery we can create exceptional gameplay.
Our basic rules
If our gameplay does not meet your standards, constructive feedback is always appreciated on our forums.
- Play as a team.
- Any unsportsmanlike behavior can get you kicked/banned.
- Don't play mad.
- Questions and complaints are to be presented on the forums and not as in-game chat.
- Racism or bigotry of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No solicitation.
DontCamp Right Now
While we used to mostly play games from the Battlefield franchise, we've since broadened our horizons. We use our forums and our Discord channel for members to coordinate playing games. You'll often see people at DontCamp playing together in other first person shooters, RPGs, MMORPGs, and so on.
Discord is used not just for gaming, but also for things like technical help and just hanging out. The best way to really get a sense of what DontCamp is about is to join our Discord channel. It is our goal to make gameplay better through teamwork and communication; and you'll get to hear how we do that on Discord!
Last edited by Butter on Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total